For information on BGE's recent customer account system upgrade, please view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Keys to successful use of bge.com services:
- Delete your cookies and temporary Internet files / cache. Close all browser windows for the changes to take effect.
- Configure your virus / security software to trust http://www.bge.com and https://www.bge.com. Reference your security software documentation for instructions.
- Have a recent BGE bill handy and follow all instructions very carefully.
Having trouble printing a PDF version of your bill?
Please make sure you have Adobe Reader version 6.0.1 or newer. Please refer to the Adobe website for more information. Note: we advise you to uncheck the 'Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Addition' before clicking the Download button.
If you have Adobe Reader 8.0 you may experience printed output pages with missing or no data. There are three possible workarounds for this problem:
- Adobe's suggested workaround - Print the PDF file as an image:
Revert back to a previous version of Acrobat Reader to print.
Print using a Postscript print driver if the printer supports Postscript.
- 1. Open the PDF
- Choose File > Print, and then click Advanced.
- Select Print As Image.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Print Setup dialog box, and then click Print.
Having trouble logging in?
Please contact 1.800.685.0123 or submit a comment
and we will be happy to assist. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
View the Site Standards
page to ensure that your computer is set up for this site.