- We will listen to you and join in the conversations. We will engage in the conversations on this blog. Therefore, some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, will be employees of BGE Baltimore Gas Electric (BGE). However, the comments and opinions of any BGE employees appearing on this blog are their personal opinions only and may not necessarily be those of BGE, its management, or other employees. Note also that the content on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. Comments and responses are not meant to be an endorsement or representation by BGE or any other party.
- We moderate this blog. We have the right to review all submissions to this blog before they are posted. We may not post comments that violate this Policy and we may remove comments on the blog if they are off-topic or disrespectful. Because of this process, submissions to this blog may not immediately be visible. Please allow us some time to review submissions, and avoid sending us multiple copies of the same submission if you don’t see it posted right away.
- BGE cannot respond to every blog, but we will make every effort to provide responses to comments. Some comment examples for which a response may not be provided by BGE include:
We want conversations to be polite, on-topic, and respectful. Keep all submissions focused on the topic being discussed. Do not include any content that is, or could reasonably be considered, defamatory, obscene or sexually explicit, illegal or unlawful, threatening, infringing the privacy rights of any person, or infringing the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If you have any complaints about content on the blog, contact us directly at bgesocial@BGE.com.
We want this blog to be a safe place to have conversations. We welcome submissions that comply with the policies and terms that apply to this blog. We will however, protect the blog from abuse. For example, we will decline to post submissions from those who submit spam or other unwanted communications by refusing to post submissions from specific Internet protocol (IP) addresses or e-mail addresses. We also will not post comments if they contain solicitations, or self-interest promotions within the submissions. This includes some HTML code, links to websites, or e-mail addresses.
We ask you to be responsible for your blog content. By posting on this blog, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the blog and release BGE from any liability related to your use of the blog. You also allow BGE to use your submission in communications and marketing material by granting to BGE a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, and you represent that all content submitted is either original or that you have the right to grant these stated rights to BGE.
We ask you to address personal customer service and support questions to our customer support team by calling 800.685.0123 or by emailing email@example.com. If you want to talk about customer service issues, feel free to do so on the blog in an appropriate blog article. Please know you can also contact BGE in many different ways including by phone, or by e-mail at our Contact Us page.
- Repeated comments or comments that are similar that have been previously addressed within the same string of comments.
- Comments that are unclear. Although if contact information is provided, we may request additional information.Comments that are off-topic or inappropriate.
- Comments that take the form of a closed statement.
- Comments that occur on archived blog posts or posts or that have been published for more than 30 days.