There’s never been a better time to be energy-smart! BGE offers a host of empowering choices to help you conserve energy,
save money and protect the environment. Take advantage of the variety of great programs, services and incentives today.
Five Easy Energy Tips
- Lower thermostat settings: winter 68˚F or lower; summer 78˚F or higher
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Plug air leaks
- Convert to high efficiency fluorescent lighting
- Eliminate unnecessary use of your HVAC system during unoccupied hours
For more energy and money saving tips and tools visit BGESmartEnergy.com.
Helpful Energy Saving Resources
- Update the efficiency of your office equipment with ENERGY STAR® – visit www.energystar.gov for details.
- Visit the Maryland Energy Administration’s web site at www.energy.state.md.us for helpful energy efficiency tips.
- The Energy Information Administration (EIA) provides businesses with independent policy data, forecasts, and analysis on various energy issues. For additional information visit EIA online at www.eia.doe.gov.
Review our Consumer Reference Guide for Business for more information.